Grumpy Mr Blu Tac

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Haha I've had this bit of old blu tac sitting on my shelf made up like this for ages now, it's got a bit grubby so I thought I would share Old Mr Grumpy Blu Tac with you all :LOL:

3113762947_a9a098374d_o.jpg

3113762713_dbccfcc45e_o.jpg

Great - I struggle enough with photography, now you start with sculpture too :LOL:

Last edited:
someones getting board of shooting there stick insects..lol..i got a challenge for u ;)

Shoot 1 of your stick insects..a mug shot at 5:1 life size...f/5.6..a min of 4 shot stack:) that will keep u busy for a while..oh not sure which one your using but lordv told me to use combinez5..ever sinse using it things have stacked alot easier.

See I try a hone my modelling skills and what happens...... you're labelled a stop indoors recluse :LOL: I agree, must try harder.
Scott I do use combinezm also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent....we now have your fingerprints and can frame you for stuff ;)

No spiders kicking about your way at this time of year?

Too be truthfully honest DB I've just been so busy at work of late and trying to fit in a college course too ive not had a great deal of time. Hopefully it will ease down in the new year but I doubt it.

nope//its to cold for spiders.

Too cold for most of them but there are still some about....I've got one in a jar that I found at home and was photographing 3 different spiders out in the woods last weekend. Also found some harvestmen, some flies, a centipede and more springtails than I had time to photograph....there's tons of stuff still out there :D

Ever seen a spider on ice before? That's not a setup....the spider was wild and free. Unfortunately the spider fell off the ice so I didn't get long to grab a shot....would love to find more spiders on ice :) (putting one on ice is too easy....doesn't count for me unless I find it like that).

Back