Gull in flight

Name
CAROL
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Im getting rid of rubbish photos, I need some hard drive space! I came across this one and I have a question, how do you improve the contrast without losing the underside detail?

c and c as always most welcomed thanks cas

3965194143_fddafccb0f_o.jpg

Hi Cason, I hate PP so am no help at all :D

The image looks fine, just needs a touch of brightness, too much and the sky will lose the blue, nice sharp eye (y)

thanks I will give it go (y)

Hi Carol :wave: i don't think it needs any contrast, as martyn says just brighten it up a little and recover some of the shadow detail on the body and underside of wings. Its a lovely shot, one of the best i've seen from you :clap:

Andy

Hi Im getting rid of rubbish photos, I need some hard drive space! I came across this one and I have a question, how do you improve the contrast without losing the underside detail?

c and c as always most welcomed thanks cas

3965194143_fddafccb0f_o.jpg
As Andy says Carol that is a good shot from you (y) I ran this just through NI and adjusted the saturation and brightness a touch, not sure if this is anywhere near what you were looking to achieve? but that is the beauty of digital, bin it and try something different :)
gull_filtered2.jpg

Nice one Rich, only needed a little bit of adjustment, gives it a lot more punch (y)

As Andy says Carol that is a good shot from you (y) I ran this just through NI and adjusted the saturation and brightness a touch, not sure if this is anywhere near what you were looking to achieve? but that is the beauty of digital, bin it and try something different :)
gull_filtered2.jpg

Hi Yes, thats exactly what I was hoping to get, thanks (y)

Back