Had a wee rummage about this morning

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't know if these work or not ,i'm sure someone will hopefully point me in the right direction. C&C please folks :)

1..HELP!! :eek:
imgp5396.jpg

imgp5409.jpg

imgp5371.jpg

imgp5368.jpg

As i've mentioned ,not tried this style before so need all the help i can get :)

I like the 3rd shot alot, maybe you could of slowed down the shutter abit more.

All pretty nice though.

#2 draws you in quite well, but I think if there was a subject at the end of the walk way, such as someone leaning on the railing looking at the river or something, it might be a bit better. Also I would have moved a bit further forwards so that the lighter block wasn't in the bottom of the picture.

Rob

As i say folks i'll take any tips and suggestions going ..thanks for your C&C ,there's a lot more to this lark once one gets into it eh :D

Are those ducks real in number 1? I only ask because of the shutter speed you seem to have used for the water yet the ducks kept still all that time. Whenever I've tried something like this the ducks' heads have been a blur as they had moved mid exposure.....

Are those ducks real in number 1? I only ask because of the shutter speed you seem to have used for the water yet the ducks kept still all that time. Whenever I've tried something like this the ducks' heads have been a blur as they had moved mid exposure.....
As real as they get JPS . I told them to keep still lol ,the ducks came out the way i wanted but the rivers crap far to slow on the shutter speed ,oh well we learn by our mistakes ..:bonk:

can't agree
the river effect is great
amazing that the ducks stood still for you

(btw looks like a dust bunny on #4)

can't agree
the river effect is great
amazing that the ducks stood still for you

(btw looks like a dust bunny on #4)
I never noticed that little devil there,must've been on the lens .i have a question, the pic withe the ducks ,would an ND filter help the slight blowout of the river,and if it would which ND filter (ie..number ) should i try i was having a bit of bother with the sky totally blown while i was using the longer shutter speed during the day... cheers for ur comments (y)

Back