Hailey

Name
Darryl
Edit My Images
Yes
A few of a set taken from my second studio session at my local camera club.
In all honesty I had a bad night, things just weren't going right for me most of my pictures turned out soft, after examining the lens and body it turned out (thanks to a member of the club) that it was photographer error, I just couldn't keep still.
I'm blaming it on the after effects of the company xmas party!

Anyway, these are some of the good ones.... enjoy the image and your comments are greatly appreciated

Regards
Darryl

Hailey1.jpg

IMG_2865-2.jpg

Hailey-eyes-mono.jpg

no 1 for me. can i ask how far away where you from the model,(NO1 shot) or is it the fact that you used a long lens. once again a cracking set of shots

no 1 for me. can i ask how far away where you from the model,(NO1 shot) or is it the fact that you used a long lens. once again a cracking set of shots

Used a Canon 85mm prime mate, I was approx 2-3 ft away from her

Thanks for your comment

Darryl

These ones are nice sharp images for sure.
If I had to crit anything it would be the catchlights in the eyes, but that could be fixed in PP.

Edit:
Sorry, didn't add that I do actually like these a lot (y)

Last edited:
I love no.1 - great composition ... Nice model too.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Darryl

really like these shots nice poses and good colors
:D

Really like the 1st shot, nicely sharp and good comp.
Seems just a tad warm on my monitor but still a lovely shot (y)

Not keen on #2, there seems some dodgy PS on the shirt (lots of dark 'shadows') an Im not keen on the straight on/central pose.

I like the idea behind the eyes shot, but for me, its the surrounding area that seems sharp (her make-up and lashes) while the iris's appear soft.

All jmo of course. :)

Really like these, especially the head/eyes shots. One bit of crit, my eyes are drawn to the slightly open shirt on the models body in #2. I think it's because it's so small, if it had been bigger I don't think it would have the same effect - it's just a little bit of "dark" of a bright area....

Good shots though (y)

Steve

Thanks for the comments all noted and appreciated

Darryl

Back