Half crazy,nearly didn't make that mistake again

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL: Hi Guys
Went flying the other day with the local Police bird and shot about 4Gb of aerial shots of rural areas.Should have used the 10-22 to show how little of me remains inside(y) :bonk: :LOL:

IMG_7276_tp.jpg

Have since learned to check safety belt BEFORE taking pix:p
Had to grab this one as I saw it ... worth it??

Thornhill_Lugfotos_196_tp.jpg

Thanx for looking(y)

It make ne feel dizzy just looking at the first one :) Second shot is great - glad you survived to post them!

very good, oppertunity not to miss i think!

Ok so Im a wuss... first shot made me hold on to my chair, so me no likey!

Second shot is just beautiful, really serene & relaxing to look at.
Love the colours & the shimmer on the water.

Hi Torpedo
Yes I noticed the shoe laces thanx:LOL: Nearly lost the damn shoe!!You cannot really get out more tha 18 inches to 2' before propwash starts slapping you silly:bonk:
Going again tomorrow if weather holds-2-3 hr trip:clap: (y) :clap: (y)

Pity it was very hazy....anyone have an idea to fix haze in cs2?
If interested there are a few worthwile landscape shots I could still post-yes?(y)

Thornhill_tp.jpg

Really hope weather is better tomorrow.If you can spot it in the haze:bonk: that little bridge (I believe) is the highest narrow guage train bridge in the world, somewhere just over 300 feet.It is on the van Staden's river.About directly under us is the car bridge built circa 1970/71.Very notorious bridge.Big number of people have gone there to... well , you know...make an end to it all:crying:

Some beautiful rugged scenery there Anton (y) Like you say, shame about the haze, but it's beyond your control unfortunately! The railway bridge looks very flimsy from that height!

Hey M

Yes well it doesn't look much better from close up either...I'm terrified of heights:LOL:
We have this annual relay race between Port Elizabeth and a little one horse town called Loerie where athletes compete with a little train called the apple express. Approx 40-45 miles.Very often some students pose a "train robbery" on that bridge to give the athletes some time to beat the train:bonk:

Looks like fun. Good luck with the haze next time :)

Back