Half hidden Barn

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
I really like this until you generous guys point out the faults please be gentle:)
The_Barn.jpg

I like it, its a great scene, and it kinda makes you want to go and run up there if you get what I mean. :) The only things that I would point out is the string on the gate and maybe a little crop? :shrug:

Had a little edit not sure if its any better though. ;)

fxe0xd.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, its a great scene, and it kinda makes you want to go and run up there if you get what I mean. :) The only things that I would point out is the string on the gate and maybe a little crop? :shrug:

Had a little edit not sure if its any better though. ;)

fxe0xd.jpg
I kinda like the string andy after all if you look around the country side latches are out of fashion now string is all the rage, either that or all the farmers are that poor they cant afford latches:LOL:

I kinda like the string andy after all if you look around the country side latches are out of fashion now string is all the rage, either that or all the farmers are that poor they cant afford latches:LOL:

Haha yeah I guess thats true, but it I think it kinda wreaks the picture being light blue, thats just me though.

We need more latches! :clap:

Ray,

Really nice. Much prefer your original - for some reason the gateposts feel like an important part of the composition.

Gary

Looks like a picture that would lend itself to a black and white conversion.

Ray,

Really nice. Much prefer your original - for some reason the gateposts feel like an important part of the composition.

Gary
Thank you Gary:)

For me, one fault, and a difficult one to get around......

....the gate's shut.
Just one fault that will do for me Toby means im getting better:)

Looks like a picture that would lend itself to a black and white conversion.
Hmm how do i do that David:thinking:

Back