Edit My Images
Yes
dont know,
what do you think
C&C Please
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Sorry, but it looks proper naff; monochrome foreground, coloured sky (with cheese moon) - it could be straight out of the old Athena prints shops!

It's a great car with great lines and angles that you could really work on - we'll put this down to you having a bad day and wait for the awesome stuff ;) :)

Sorry, but it looks proper naff; monochrome foreground, coloured sky (with cheese moon) - it could be straight out of the old Athena prints shops!

It's a great car with great lines and angles that you could really work on - we'll put this down to you having a bad day and wait for the awesome stuff ;) :)

Thanks for the comments LOL love the comment about the Athena prints, I was brought up on them. It just proves though you can take two good pics and make one awful effort.
That even explains why I had the idea of printing it off large and putting some little twinkly LEDs behind the lights, just like Athena did.....

anyway
more straightforward stuff as a "personal" signature as my day job involves silos and tanks
3356408631_546746679e.jpg

3356410459_d9b09ef48e.jpg

Back