Hands up if you have a blog

D

DRB

Do you have a blog?

As many of you know this Saturday 25th August myself and Andi will be setting off on a 3 day, 1,000 mile trip around the UK in memory of Andi's daughter, Rose.

Since starting my photo a day blog I have 'met' many people. On Saturday many of those people will be making a blog post to help us share Rose's beautiful smile with people across the world.

So, would you be willing to take part in 'Blogging For Rose'?

If so just shout here in this thread and I will get in touch with more details.

Thanks for reading.

- Natalya :eek:)

What's the route...? any info on this?

Hi,

If you visit www.rosemcgill.co.uk you can get further details.

At the moment we have only been told where the event will be starting. The Heritage Motor Museum near Warwick will be the start and we'll be there at 7.30am on Saturday morning. From there we are given the next checkpoint. Checkpoints are about 100 to 150 miles apart and we don't know where we are going next until we reach the next checkpoint. Hope that made a little bit of sense!

From Thursday of this week you will be able to see our exact location if you visit our website. Thanks to Vehicle Tracking Ltd we have a GPS tracker attached to the car and you can even send messages to us!

Any more info needed please feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers,

Natalya :)

Thanks for this info Natalya, what a great thing to do for a great cause too. I will keep an eye on this thread and on your site to see how you get on. I can't do anything as I owe my kids a weekend with their Dad bless 'em... they hate me being away so much.

Good luck with the event. (y)

Back