*Hangs head in shame*

Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey F&C :)

Well, today, I did something which a few of you are probably going to bash me with a stick for...

I wondered onto ol' eBay looking for some bargain film cameras, namely a Canon 100 or similar when I stumbled across an eos 300D...

Delivery due tommorow :eek::LOL::LOL:

Still going to be shooting a lot of film - but digital does give me that quick response I want :) Also, I will still be buying dark room kit etc, film will probably still be my preferred medium, digital just gives me something else to play with :)

Bry

To the Dark Side you have gone, Jedi.

darkside.png

Looking forward to using both, seeing it as an opportunity to progress in my photographic skills... not that it would be hard judging by the quality of my shots :LOL::LOL:

Brave move Bry! I can't trust myself with film! I'll have a ganders see if I've still got any of my old EOS lenses for ya!

Aah your an absolute diamond cheers Li. Give me a shout if you do :) BTW Li is a fantastic photographer who I met when seeing "No plan B" live. Well worth a watch if they play in your area!

Comes with the stock 18-55mm lens. I also have some kind of old Sigma M42 with adapter sitting here which I might try out.

Bry

Everyone should have one Bry (or two...), even if only to use as light meters! Consider it as a polaroid back and you won't go far wrong :D

And you can use it for those *real* important shots too, just in case http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/ambermile/titters/s***storm.gif

:LOL:

Cheers Arthur :) Looking forward to receiving it... don't want to wait till tommorow lol! Might download the manual later and have a read through...

Bry

Horses for courses Bryan, nothing wrong with having both digital and film cameras around (especially if they can share lenses - EOS450D and a EOS-3 co-exist well chez BY...) Certainly easier if you're working with OC-Flash etc, and to be honest, for paying jobs I find it a lot less worrying than the film. Its just that when I go for a wander, purely for recreation, I just find myself reaching for one of the film cameras... It's a hobby - whoever said it had to be rational :)

Arrives Tommorow :) Excuse to get some pictures of all the film gear now :LOL:

Back