Happy Birthday Juckle

Aww Thanks that's really nice of you. :)

Bit early in the day but feeling somewhat solemn, very tearful, first time in 17 yrs spending my b/day alone partner wise, bad day today (now yesterday)seen solicitor with regards to an earlier post I made on here.
Too much red wine, should turn in i suppose. ah well these things happen :(

Thanks

Juckle Happy Birthday and have a great day! :banana:

I hope the head is clear and the eyes not too tired today ;) !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN!!!!! :banana: :beer: :hug:

Happy birthday Juckle :banana: :clap: :banana:

Happy Birthday :hug: Hope you have a good day and not too much of a hangover!

Happy birthday

Happy (new start?) birthday!

Hope youre not feeling too down today, you must be full of so many mixed emotions.
I know its not easy but try to focus on the positives ... as Robert has pointed out ... new start and all that.
Strangers we may be but, try to take comfort in the fact that an awful lot of us have been where you are right now, and yes its a lonely & confusing place but there are good people here if you ever need to rant ... just reach out & connect :hug:

Thanks all of you :)

The new start seems way, way off at the moment, really, really wish it could be today.
Inaglo, thanks for your kind words, and yes the emotions are all over the place at the moment, and I'm feeling old hehehe :D

Dark Star - the head is clear but the eyes are heeeeavy :LOL:

Happy Birthday Juckle

This is a new start and you will have an excellent year :) (y)

Hmmm...ok, if you say so, Jonny :LOL:

I'm slacking actually, only had the one drink so far today :D

:eek: Good grief :eek: - when are you people going to recognise that I know everything and I know best? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sure you'll be fine - you have the idio..... ahem..... fine upstanding members of society on this forum to help you through.:wacky:

OK, back to planning world domination :cautious: :cautious: :LOL:

Back