Happy Birthday steveinspain

Happy birthday :banana::beer::woot:

Many happy returns Steve....finally, I understand the term "Nifty Fifty".....slow to focus, build quality not quite up to scratch etc etc.

Have a good 'un mate
pomgirl.gif
pomgirl.gif
pomgirl.gif
pomgirl.gif

Bob

Well Thank you all !
I was treated to a surprise party yesterday, and today have been given some anti-aging creams by 2 giggling little girls - not sure why yet...
As for nifty fifty Bob - I had better not mention that I have the 1.4, so a bigger aperture....
Right, back to reality - got the washing up to do before toddling off to work.

many congrats old man - and here's to the next one!
:beer::banana::woot:

Happy birthday Steve, 50?......a good age, your in your prime man (y) that is not old.

Have a good one, :banana::banana::banana:

Mal

A VERY HAPPY 50th (YES fiftieth ... :D) BIRTHDAY TO YOU SiS ... (y) ... :clap: ... :woot:

Have a really great day m8 ... ;) ... and don't forget to tell us the pressie list later ... :cautious:

:p

Many Happy Returns to You!!! :D XXX

Happy Birthday Steve (y)
Have a good one

Well Thank you all !
I was treated to a surprise party yesterday, and today have been given some anti-aging creams by 2 giggling little girls - not sure why yet...
As for nifty fifty Bob - I had better not mention that I have the 1.4, so a bigger aperture....
Right, back to reality - got the washing up to do before toddling off to work.

A 1.4 is still "nifty" compared to my 1.2L :LOL:

Well, having had a close friend turn up totally unexpectedly a few days ago, and then a surprise party with all my good friends here yesterday, I have just finished unwrapping my presents - some really cool earrings, some fab books - photography, novels and a book on farts (WHY ??)
My friend from London managed 17 presents - loads of different types of beer, glasses to drink it from, videos, books and music - all with the theme of R and R - something to help me through the post op times a'coming !
Then, my wife produced the killer - a photo book with pictures of me over the years - so many tears, so many memories and so many places we have been to together over the 20 years we have known each other..
Many tears, much hugging, and so lovely to feel so loved and so special.
Can't recommend it highly enough.

AND, many thanks to all of you who have posted here, and even the ones who sent me PM's - I am humbled - thanks.

Steve - 50 and proud

Oops, almost missed this one. Happy Birthday, it sounds like you've had a great time!

50? I remember that like it was nearly 3 years ago.

Happy Birthday!

I'm off to SA tomorrow - and my birthday will be while I'm out there :D

50? I remember that like it was nearly 3 years ago.

Happy Birthday!

I'm off to SA tomorrow - and my birthday will be while I'm out there :D

then happy birthday to you too Robert
deliberately small so you can pack it and open on the right day!

Back