Happy easter to all members

Happy Easter people - hope the weathers good to you:)

Happy Easter Guys.

We're going to Carlisle Horse Races tomorrow, followed by a family meal Sunday then onto Carlisle United playing Notts County on Monday - Great Weekend, lets hope the weather holds.

Allan (Turkey and Ham sounds good Jewel - perhaps we can all have some posted - {there must be a photo in there somewhere})

Yes a Happy Easter to you all, been to see mum today, and my sister, and spoke with my brother! so all in, a good day!

Grass scarified and cut - front weeded - under management control! Two tribes on Sunday so 10 for lunch including four grandchildren to aim the camera at!

Hoping I will not be too stiff tomorrow!

Happy Easter one and all and drive safely all those who are off visiting family.

Happy Easter folks....
Garden been tended this end too, Fangman.
Family all been visited, so I guess all thats left for me to sort out when I get up in the morning ... is all the CHOCOLATE! :woot:

Well my family just left, all 16 of em :clap: Dinner was fantastic!!! Off to the in-laws tomorrow. :sulk:

Got some pics, just family pics though. Nuttin worth sharing,:noshake: Tomorrow is the big egg hunt. :dance:

Jewel

Happy Easter everyone.........hope your all having a good one.

Mine got off to a flying start yesterday while getting involved in DIY....I fell down the stairs:embarasse

Anyway off to see the parents today who will feed me and then I thingk it will be an orgy of TV and chocolate;)

Back