happy family shot ~ any comments welcome

That thread title sounds like a News headline of a murder!!!

The shot is good, as I'm sure you know, my suggestion would be to have had a little light to lift their faces/eyes by using fill-flash or a reflector

And is the 60 balloon in the right person's hands? If so, she's looking well for her age

Good one though and I'm sure all will be happy with a copy

DD

Nice family photo I'm sure they'll treasure. I agree with DD is the woman holding the balloon for someone else. She looks way too young (y)

Nice shot with everyone looking good. (y) It just looks a bit shoe -horned into the frame - particularly at the top where I'd prefer to see a bit more space.

Touch out those luminous scary eyes over the top of the lady third from right at the back. ;)

DD you're a star :love:

As a newbie I welcome your comments, and sense of humour :)

There was some flash fill but agree more might have [just about] been possible

The balloon was correctly placed..she [wmbo] will be thrilled to bits when she learns of your compliments!

Cheers (y)

Nice shot! The balloon looks a touch blown here though, perhaps touch that yup so it's slightly less bright?

Cheers,
James

My only comment is that it's a little "lop sided" there is nobody on the right hand side (as we see it) of the chairs, but there's a couple on the left. Just needs a little balancing.

I hope I look that good at that age (although I think I look worse already, and I'm only 46 :LOL:)

Steve

Back