Sigma 70-200 2.8
Sigma 300 2.8
Nikon 10.5 mm fisheye
Nikon 17-55 2.8
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 35mm 1.8
Sigma 105mm 2.8
SB600 flash

Then some general accessoires from batteries to filters etc wouldn't be too worried about getting either the mono pod or gorilla pod in.

I bought a Vanguard Supreme 53D hard case http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vanguard-Su...78461105&sr=8-1&keywords=Vanguard+Supreme+53D a while back as I wanted a hard case to store my gear in when it's indoors. The plan was to get the case and then just keep a bag to take only what I needed for the shoot. So far though the case has been with me on all the jobs I've done since I've had it. I get 2 gripped bodies, 9 lenses (including a Canon 300 f4L IS and a Canon 70-200 f2.8L IS II amongst others), a couple of flash guns, a couple of tele converters, a set of tubes and a Raynox in the main compartment and loads of batteries, card holders and other gear in the zipped pouch in the top of the inner bag.

Here's a shot from a while ago when it had the 70-200 and a Sigma 150-500 OS in it amongst the other stuff just after I'd bought the case. I cannot find anything I don't like about the case TBH, for the price it's fantastic.

Vanguard Case
by modchild, on Flickr

Back