Harewood2 - The Revenge

Edit My Images
No
Armed with my Company Harewood Card and the advise from my last set of shots i headed back out to harewood to walk around aimlessly, and maybe take some shots of the penguins again :p

They are as follows (and should be 800pixels wide and less than 160k if Smugmug did it right :D)

35598199-L.jpg

35598204-L.jpg

35598235-L.jpg

35598294-L.jpg

35598313-L.jpg

This ones called "What the Flock are you looking at?"

35598390-L.jpg

That bird got attitude ;)

More at my Harewood Gallery at Smugmug. Any comments and/or critique are more than welcome. I tried out the technique of having aperture wide open and let the camera do shutters as suggested to me last time for shooting through cages/bars.
In the main, it worked a treat so thanks for that IanC_UK :)
Sometimes though, it just meant i couldnt hand hold the camera well enough to cope with shots at the 300mm end, so some were a tiny bit out of focus (nuked mainly).

Thanks for looking.

-Rich

(Edit: Looking at how these got formatted, it has got me thinking about borders. What software do you guys use to do this? I got CS2 etc etc. Was thinking just a clean white border with a drop shadow, cheers).

Rich said:
(Edit: Looking at how these got formatted, it has got me thinking about borders. What software do you guys use to do this? I got CS2 etc etc. Was thinking just a clean white border with a drop shadow, cheers).

Rich, just do a space (Enter key) between your links to save your pics merging into each other like that .

Nice crisp lens. :)

Rich said:

Do a google search for a photoshop script called 'mikes framer'

I think you have to make a small donation but it's only a couple of squid and well worth it!

I'm sure there are others around but that's the one i use (see this thread)

nice pictures Rich, as CT said, nice sharp lens!

Back