Harlequins v Bristol Rugby

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
I had the pleasure of standing in for my very special pal Diego Garcia at the Harlequins v Bristol match at the Stoop in Twickenham yesterday. Great experience - makes a change from polo and reminded me just how challenging it is to get top shots with such a fast moving game. Major respect to the people doing this full time in the rain & sleet.

#1 Bleeeuurrghhhnnnnnnngggg (I'll take the pics, just dont ask me to caption them!)
371583395_q4Ybh-L.jpg

371583982_TVttP-L.jpg

#3 Oooofff - sums up Bristol's match really. They got hammered.
371584463_3cMUb-L.jpg

#4 Whammm!!! Could do with a quick dose of the straighten tool though
371585009_Fz3gC-L-1.jpg

#5 Major nipple tweak going on here
371787858_r6TMw-L-1.jpg

Kit for the day was a 1Dmk3 with Sigma 100-300 F4, plus a 5D with 24-105 for close-in stuff as the players came on & off the pitch. Plus a monopod, all-essential little stool, and laptop to fiddle with the pics at halftime and afterwards.

Tobers

Nice set. It looked like exposure was challenging with the sunlight and the white kit.

Love #1 with the little bit of spittle from the players mouth as he gets crunched in the tackle. Classic.

Maybe one day I'll get good enough to 'stand in' for DG.

good set with some serious hits going in. amusing captions as well;)

I know what you about captioning whilst holding 2 cameras.

Excellent polo shoots on website.

Ta - much appreciated. The pics are just cropped and bunged up there. Shot in jpeg with +1 sharpening, +1 saturation, +1 contrast, and -1/3rd exposure to be gentle on the white shirts.

Thanks for checking the polo shots too!

Back