Harness for carrying equiptment

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I found some where on the internet a Harness that goes over the shoulders and around the waste, which carries your various lens cases/tubes etc, but i just cannot find it again.
Anyone know where i can view one.

Thanks...

Wow! £30 is all it takes to stick out like a sore thumb as an arch nerd and a mobile robbery target?

That's a steal . . .

It's balanced though by the cost of replacing your gear.

I prefer to cart my gear around in unmarked backpacks, as non-descript as possible*, and – in inner cities – inside an unobtrusive old plastic shopping bag of a local supermarket.

It's another way of looking at things, I guess.

*Backpacks in dull black or drab colors. And to complete the camouflage I either remove all markings (especially those with expensive photographic brand names), and/or 'colour'/cover those markings dull black or dull army green with a big indelible felt marker (the camera's neck strap too!).
My backpack – containing a very complete, balanced photographic system worth thousands – almost fades into the background.

That harness/belt doesn't exactly . . .

Not much chance of getting robbed in the northern countryside. Deer and foxes have not got around to mugging people for camera gear just yet. Needless to say I would`n t use it if photographing in the middle of Manchester on a Saturday night.Perhaps I should have stated that for your benefit, though, in fairness, i`d have thought that would have been obvious.

Thank god not all of us walk around concrete jungle's , I prefer to keep a low profile. Keeping to the country side which is far more relaxing and i'am unlikly to get mugged by a Fox or Dear.
This piece of kit could come in very handy..

Back