Harvey

Name
Wayne
Edit My Images
No
A few more of our youngest Stafford, Harvey :)

5090817302_f243be27e7_z.jpg

5090217511_078e3307a3_z.jpg

5090216441_279e994714_z.jpg

The PP on the first isn't doing anything for me I'm afraid - I much prefer the other two shots.

#3 would be my favourite as you've captured his playful personality... but then the eye contact is better in #2 though so I can't really make up my mind between them :thinking:

I like no 1

#1 way overcooked for my tastes. #2 and 3 are great, but I prefer #2.

Edit: Just to add why I like#2 more: It's more balanced, imho, with the composition, I like the eye contact, and Harvey's character really shows through, if you get what I mean!

Last edited:
#2 and 3 are great, but for me with #1 you are half way between two camps; less PP and it's an interesting photograph, more and it could potentially be quite good photo-art, but as it stands it's neither one nor the other.

X2 with white backgrounds are excellent! Good job.

Thanks all, I don't usually do an awful lot of PP, just thought I would try a few different techniques that I have read about to test the waters.
I was a bit unsure about the black background shot, but you don't know 'til you try, and it's good to get a bit of feedback :)

As far as eye contact goes, Harvey doesn't sit still for very long so you gets what you gets :D

Back