Harvey's 52 For 2009! week 16

Edit My Images
Yes
Late to the party but any excuse to take a photo :D

Week 11: Relationships

3363928101_4191c99c62.jpg

larger image: linky

What did I learn from this photo?

how to change aperture and shutter speed in very low light condition to get a result I was happy with :)

C&C welcome :)

Last edited:
Glad you've joined us, you haven't missed anything, we were all just killing time until you got here :D.

Maybe late to the party but spot on with the image, Its warm and simple and well composed, fitting the theme perfectly, nice one Harvey.

Great image! I think the lighting is nice and soft just where it needs to be. Lovely warm colours for the theme too. Well done!

well done, looks good to me, if you feel like it, have a go at the previous challenges as well(y)

Welcome! Good image I think - quite a warm feel to it, not just because of the colour tint, but because of the topic :)...

As for being late - well - now you're ahead of the game - hardly any of us have done our 'relationships' photos yet!

thanks for the comments :D

Took me about 12 shots to get it because I was shooting by candlelight and had never used manual settings before! :)

Welcome to the mad world of 52ers. (y)

Relationships seems as good a place to start - as Hyster said, we were just waiting for you to join in the fun. :)

Love the colours - and using candle light and manual settings all in one go was adventurous. Well done. :clap:

Look forward to seeing lots more of your work.

Jean

Lovely photo there and welcome(y)

I've got that same Willow Tree Ornament, hadn't thought of it for relationships

well, as I work through all of the ones I have missed I wanted to get this weeks in on on time:

So, Week 16 - Longing:

3462680238_c1ff606ee6_o.jpg

Not the best composed shot ever taken but I had just come in from the rear of the house and the dog hadn't noticed me, managed to get a quick shot before he jumped down!

EDIT: May go back and try to get a better shot of the whole window next time to try and even it up.

Last edited:
I really like the above photo, suits the theme perfectly and reminds me of my dog!

Welcome aboard...:wave:

I like the Relationships...excellent lighting...:clap:

Longing fits in nicely for the theme...

Good start...(y)

Week 1 Catchup - Reflection

3563261087_b541ee70b8.jpg

Taken from a bus so not great and didn't have time to get back to it once we had stopped! :(

I agree with Jean, the reflections are really good

Back