has anyone come across, or even better photographed a BEK?

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
i just wondered coz a month or so ago i was in woolworths and i was in a twin queue wen i turned and looked at a guy next to me, he was taller than me , and im 6'0 and very pale, and he had black eyes. i dont mean not just the pupil the whole eye was black. and i swear they wasnt contacts. it felt weird and wrong, and wen i got home i googled it to find out that they was a myth and didnt exist yet i had seen one. now my dream is to find one and photograph them, but as fast as possible coz they m,ake me feel weird. can anyone tell me if the have seen them?

ps Black eyed Kid BEK

BEK? bit of a random subject! ;)

My bro's eyes are so dark that in certain light its hard to distinguish his pupil from his iris,
and probably what you saw was someone like him.
Good luck in your quest, be interesting to see if you find it!

no he didnt even have whites for eyes. the whole eyes where black.

yes me, the two shop till girls, the customers round me, and we talked about him as he left. very weird. and they said they felt the same. i then went home and googled it lol

wasnt contacts, i know wat contacts look like and these wasnt contacts. and not aliens lol i believe in ufos but not aliens lol.

I'm with CT on this one. Cannot find any congenital conditions that would cause this, or any medical conditions, but lots of sites like This one

u can see a tiny bit of white on that even the tear duct was black on this

Custom made glass eye maybe?

A mate always tells a story of a kid he went to school with who had a glass eye, used to sit in lessons and tap it with his pen ;)

in both eyes? lol. and yeah tapping them is annoying i knew a girl with a glass eye and wooden leg lol

Back