Has anyone had any experience of entac-direct.com?

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
I've noticed that in one of the sponsored links entac-direct.com are advertising D300's for €698. Does anyone know if these are UK stock, I know the € is a bit of a give away bu their shops seem to be UK based. Anyone got any experience on them and will NIkon UK honour any warranty?

Thanks

Kev

From t'Internet:

Their address 318A Stafford Road, London, CR0 4NH is the actual address of Johnson &
Co, a firm of acountants, and also the registered address of Entac
Limited, a legitimate client of theirs. According to the gentleman who
answered the phone to me at Johnson & Co, Entac Direct are completely
unknown to them and presumably bogus. Particularly as they appear to
have hijacked both their name and registered address.

Some more poking about (after reading http://entac-direct.com/about.php) on companies house reveals Entac LTD to have been incorporated in 1999 - 9 years after they had become the "UK’s largest electronics retailer"... :LOL::LOL:

AVOID!

Edit: Didn't notice the first time around, but they've actually posted the company number for Entac LTD on the about page too!

Last edited:
I guess it comes back to the old adage if it's too good to be true it generally is.

I might have jumped yesterday when I frst saw them advertised if the price hadn't been in euros.

grahamc if you do take a trip through please update us, i'm really interested at that price, but i'm unsure if it is legit.

Thanks

Kev

Well I just called the entac number and its an actual number, but sales line is not available. So will go through and check the address tomorrow... not that far from me and might be worth the trip.

I am doubting that they are legit, but still.

I decided to save the time and petrol and give it a miss after I tried calling them. Sorry...

Back