Has anyone used....

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I`ve been looking around to purchase a Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro lens for my Canon 400d, has anyone purchased from purelygadgets before? The reason I ask is most places I have looked are selling the lens for upwards of £145 but they are selling the lens for £128.95. Is this likely to be an imported lens with no UK warranty?

Many thanks

Perhaps a bit unfair as this is the first post to the thread..but I have had problems with Purely Gadgets...but others may be able to tell of another story.

I order a new video camera as a gift for a family member. When it arrived it looked like it had been used, was all out of the wrapping/packaging (in box not on item) and box looked like it had been used to play football with.

Contacted them to say I wanted another as it was a gift and got the usual response that it was fine when it left blah blah blah.

Phoned up and said want another as it was a gift and appeared used/previously opened...

Sent it back with note...only to recieve the same one back.

Returned again, which they returned the same one saying there was nothing wrong with it.

In the end I sent it back for refund and also requested postage for returns...refund after many phone calls yes postage no.

Make of that what you will...

They're fine if they have the item in stock - I would suggest phoning to check. I'm still waiting on a circular polariser I ordered 6 weeks ago :(

Buy the lens from onestopdigital instead (y)

Back