Hasselblad 500CM + Carl Zeiss Planar T* 80mm f/2.8

Name
Ivo Lázaro
Edit My Images
No
Today I got my first films developed and I became amazed with the results.

I saw that on slides I could get an amazing performance even with the bad exposure at the time...

I'm showing some results with negative film and slides here, hope there are no proble because I don't want to split this in two topics...

It's hard to work without lightmeter because the DSLR shows us the "correct" exposure but when we use it on film it is a little different. To get it worst the magazine lets some light go into the film by the left side when we are outside or with light from the left...

Look at this as first tests only...

Fuji NPS 160 (expired)

Backstage 01

backstage01fujinps160.jpg

Backstage 02

backstage02fujinps160.jpg

Nike Vandal

tenis01fujinps160.jpg

Fuji Velvia 100 (expired)

The next photographs are from my girlfriend. She got the camera to test it outside of her coffee.

Portait 01

retratomonica01velvia10.jpg

Portrait 02

retratomonica03velvia10.jpg

Portrait 03

retratomonica05velvia10.jpg

I don't know if I can say this here but I think today night I could get news for you. :)

I think my 500EL/M will arrive next week. It is like 500C/M but with motor. I think I'll like it :D

I'm a lucky man... My girlfriend is photographer too and she loveeees all gear I buy. (and she uses it too ahah)

That 500EL/M I mentioned was bought by us, together.

the hassy is a lovely camera. I've got a beat up 500c with an 80mm and even in its craptacular state it is lovely. Plus now with my kit from FITP I can use my flashes with it, hooray.

Love number 2 and number 6 Lazzaros, great colour and in 6 particularly the rendering of the background is amazing (y) You've got to love those hasselblad lenses :D

To get it worst the magazine lets some light go into the film by the left side when we are outside or with light from the left...

The good news is there's only one light seal in a hasselblad and it's easily user replacable. You can buy the seals on ebay.

HOW TO REPLACE SEAL

My brother with the Hasselblad in his hands.

"He's got the whole Hasselblad in his hands...."

Contax 645 + Planar T* 80mm f/2 + Fuji NPS160 (expired)

familia01contax645fujin.jpg

Another shot from the same film with the Contax 645. My brother. I can say he's becoming a great man and I'm really proud of him.

cris01contax645fujinps1.jpg

CT this is perfect. I'll get that back repaired soon :D

The next photographs are from my girlfriend. She got the camera to test it outside of her coffee.

Portait 01

retratomonica01velvia10.jpg

Portrait 02

retratomonica03velvia10.jpg

Portrait 03

retratomonica05velvia10.jpg

For a minute there I read that as "The next photographs are of my girlfriend."

Now I know they say the camera never lies but sometimes you can be too honest.

Great shots btw, the backstage shots are beautiful.

I like the photo of your brother Lazzaros. Navy uniforms always look smarter than air force uniforms in my opinion.

I was at the air force base in Lisboa a few years back and stayed in the city, good times(y)

Sorry about my english. Sometimes I made some mistakes hehe.

We have many american soldiers here in Oeiras, at NATO base. Many on holidays in Estoril too. :D

The Hasselblad 500EL/M arrived today :D

It comes with 3 Cokin filters, 1 UV Carl Zeiss filter, 1 Provia 100, Polaroid Back and it is beautiful...

Little heavy but I don't care.

Back