Have I finally Bagged Liverpool's Waterfront?

Edit My Images
Yes
I love the three graces but always struggle to get a good shot. On the ferry on Friday I took this. I think I finally got what I was after....;)

Comments welcome

4044511394_dae2d8874b.jpg

not sure you need all that sky but it certainly looks sharp enough. Might need the perspective correcting slightly in photoshop or similar. The angle of the waterline and the building angles conspire to make it look slightly wonky... but it may not be.

It's a very nice image. But I reckon you should have another go - the cloud line is cutting the image in two down the middle. The high clouds look really good, but the low clouds are intersecting the buildings. The lighting and exposure on the buildings looks perfect.

not sure you need all that sky but it certainly looks sharp enough. Might need the perspective correcting slightly in photoshop or similar. The angle of the waterline and the building angles conspire to make it look slightly wonky... but it may not be.

I have straightned it already but the last bit was just too illusive. I'll have another go when I get the change.

I added the sky as I thought it added to the setting. A full frame image of a building without a backdrop seams a little cold to me.

It's a very nice image. But I reckon you should have another go - the cloud line is cutting the image in two down the middle. The high clouds look really good, but the low clouds are intersecting the buildings. The lighting and exposure on the buildings looks perfect.

I hadn't notice the cloud line, but now you mention it....HHMMmm

Back