Answered "Have I posted this picture before?"

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
Is there a way to see if a particular file has been posted before? (By the poster!) I do my best to remember to delete them from my computer but I have a feeling that there are a couple that I have missed. My current solution is to look back a few pages but there might be an easier way!

There is the option to view "Your Content" but that doesn't show images, I'm not aware of any kind of image search.

Thanks for the answer. I'll file them elsewhere for a month or 2 before (possibly!!!) repeat posting!

I use the Search function, set it for "This Thread" and my name; then it's easy to look at the first lines in the resulting list to home in on what I'm checking for, which is almost always an image.

Being a belt, braces and piece of string sort of bloke, I keep a list of the images I have posted in the same directory where I store my resized pictures, so I only need to resort to the search when I think I forgot to record posting the image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nod
Thanks for the suggestion.

I TRY to remember to simply delete the images once posted but don't always remember to do so - or I'm at least unsure as to whether or not I have done so!

Back