Heads up , lunch , burp!

Edit My Images
Yes
The head
2846606282_5e388c6e0f_o.jpg

In full
2846606010_02b3ac5729_o.jpg

All trussed up and basted, yum. Now where did I put my napkin?

2845773127_3b400bff5e_o.jpg

(I never appreciated that the Siggy 105 goes to f45!, this is a mere f29)

Last edited:
Neighbours probably thought there was something wrong in our house yesterday evening... wife and daughter both screaming because something resembling your spider but bigger was walking across the carpet. I caught it and put it out but still got abuse for being too slow to come and see what the problem was :)

What are you doing for flash on these? I notice the light direction changing.

Neighbours probably thought there was something wrong in our house yesterday evening... wife and daughter both screaming because something resembling your spider but bigger was walking across the carpet. I caught it and put it out but still got abuse for being too slow to come and see what the problem was :)
Hee Hee. In my case I'd have stood there and watched the fun for a further 5 mins before going to the rescue. :D

What are you doing for flash on these? I notice the light direction changing.

Off camera with on a cord, diffused. The last was under a few leaves so couldnt illuminate from the top.

Great shots, very, very sharp. So did you shoot the feast as well? (Not that I really want to see it. ;) )

Great set Paul
#2 has the edge for me (y)

Bloody hell, nothing more, other than fantastic...............(y)

Wow, what a great set of detailed shots...

Combfooter spider wins every time Paul against the fly. Good detail in these (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back