Heather

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
p707989054-4.jpg

Best viewed from: http://www.darren-francis.com/p923631910/?photo=707989054

C&C welcomed. More to come.

Nice shot and model but the oof hand draws me away from her face.

The hand in the back actually does not bother me at all. She looks so delicate and the hand on the wall seems to add to that in a small way.

Loverly face and lighting. Agree about the hand but not that it is out of focus but that to me it appears detached from her and could easily be someone elses, particualy as it a different colour from her top, other than that a great portrait, clone the arm out its not needed. :)

It's a great looking shot with great focus on her face although I'm not sure about the arm in the background. It almost looks as though it's not part of her ! A touch of Myleene Class about her I think...

It's a cracking shot and I have to admit I'm not sure about the hand either. On one hand (no pun intended) I think it should be there as it fills some of that space but on the other I agree with Puz in that (weirdly) it doesn't look like it belongs to her. I don't think it's that big a deal as to ruin a great shot though.

It's a pleasant shot of a pretty girl, but the lighting looks wrong to me. This should have been short lit not broad lit IMO.

If it had been broad lit the face would have been slimmer and the hairlight and rimlight on the face would have been motivated by the background, and would have allowed you to use a lot less fill.

Of course, we all have our preferences and this may have been exactly the effect you wanted to achieve

Back