heaven 17.

very wrong

and possibly giving an age away. Even I only just remember them....

Even I only just remember them....

but that's becuase they arrived in your twilight years. :razz:;):D

Too much "Temptation" eh? :p: :tumbleweed:

Heaven 17 greastest hits, so thats a cd with 1 track on it then ?

Oh dear.....:nono:

I found some old 2Unlimited on my server the other day - it was worse than I remember

2 unlimited always remind me of the old guy in the Vicar of Dibley-

No no, no no no no...................................................yes

johnb

Oh dear.....:nono:

I found some old 2Unlimited on my server the other day - it was worse than I remember

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no theres no lyrics!
:D

Can't beat a bit of Heaven 17, 2 unlimited or anything from the past like that :D Much better than the rubbish that adorns the charts today ;)

saw them at an 80's revival concert at the MEN a couple of years ago, along with Howard Jones, Paul Young, Ta 'pau, Human League, Belinda Carlisle and many others, and they were very, very good.

Adam Ant was also due to appear, but was under arrest at the time for bursting into a pub waving a firearm around (alledgedley!)

Oooooh! Heaven 17! I've not got Asda near me :( So I will be getting out the vinyls! bought temptation on 12" when it came out! cool

Ahh I was a big GnR fan at school.

Infact Ive been listening to the Lies album tonight :D

I think the world is ready for a Heaven 17 comeback. Oh yes!

As an aside has anyone tried one of those Maplin record decks that will give an audio output for your computer? I have so many vinyl albums and 12 inchers that I would love to hear but the apparent cheapness of the player scares me.

That's the one. Just thought it looked and was priced too cheap. Funny how you are suspicious of something that is attractively priced. If it was £199 I might trust it more.:wacky:

thank god. there are people on here with a sense of humour.
asda is a real bargain hunters paradise for old sado.s like me , replacing there old vinyl with cd,s.reminding themselves of their misspent yooof.
got sex pistols never mind the wotsits a few months ago for £3.
tonite i are mostly listening to OZZY.:woot:

I don't spend money replacing vinyl, I take them to my parents and they record them onto CD's for me! Retired parents with all the gear are cool! :p :D :D :D

I don't spend money replacing vinyl, I take them to my parents and they record them onto CD's for me! Retired parents with all the gear are cool! :p :D :D :D

And it stops 'em hanging around on street corners, terrorising the kids :D

:LOL: You know my parents well then! :LOL:

And it stops 'em hanging around on street corners, terrorising the kids :D

:LOL::LOL: whats the world coming to eh? old these old'ns now a days!!! :p

My dad has a ton of vinyl down stairs in the living room, He always keeps saying he's going to put it onto the computer and then CD but it just never happens :shrug:

Back