Hello All

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey there every body,

Im not what you would call an active member on this site, i am infact very new here.

Im huge photography nut and have started to find a love for experimentation. Photographing pretty much anything of interest i hope you will all like my work.

I suppose I am posting this to 'advertise' the fact that i now have a selection of prints available for sale. Wether your looking to buy some or would like to offer me advice via crits and comments, please feel free.

www.monkah-design.com

All the best and please enjoy the photographs,

Dan

Hi and welcome :wave:

Hello welcome and have fun.
It is custom on this site that all new comers send me there wages for the 1st week of joining. So look forward to you cash arriving.
Thanks.

Hello :)

Your post reads like you are just here to spam the forums with your sales site. I hope that is not the case and you are here to join in. Please let us know or your post may be edited or deleted soon.

strikes me as a bit daft trying to sell photos to 3000 other photographers, so i will give the benefit of the doubt and say your here to help others and maybe pick up the odd tip or 2.

Welcome!

Welcome but i have looked at your Photos and i think there are far better
on this forum. Sorry but with the qualifications you have in photography
you should be doing better than you are .
I am a newby to photography and i don't think you standard is up
to scratch judging by the standards on the forum. Ok you might say how can i judge you,,,all i would say is look at the standard on this forum and say honestly your photos are up there with those posted.

Sorry but how can you try to sell them,,,

I will probably get banned now , but this is my honest opinion.
There is to much of the ooh that is nice, and not enough of hard critique.

:canon:

You wont get banned Dave :)
Although I will have to disagree with you to an extent.

I think your comments are well meant, but quite harsh. I had a look at the site and while I can see areas where some images could be improved, I wouldn't say theyre *that* bad.
I will agree there are many better photographers out there, some of which reside on this very forum, but there are also worse ones out there too.

I think if someone wants to buy his prints then fair enough. As we all know, photography is subjective (obviously to a degree of course).
What is it professional photographers say? The photography only takes up 20% of their time, the other 80% is selling and running a business.

I don't think we should be critical if someone is lacking in something, I think (especially collectively as a forum), we should be offering encouragement and advice, whatever level.

I've given basic advice to professional photographers before now...lol
Sometimes our eyes see things differently to others. We all like different things, and some people are willing to buy prints of photos that others consider under-par.

Hope that explains things a littler better. I understand about the lack of critique, and thats something we as a forum are trying to address, but if you have a 'harsh' moment coming on...we have an indepth critique forum. You're more than welcome to go nuts in there :) (As long as its constructive...lol)

Kind Regards

Marcel

Hiya :)

Back