Hello. Another one along with her cameras

Edit My Images
No
Hi

Just been looking around the 'net amid a bored spell and the obvious choice to Google photography forums jumped out at me. I love a natter and I love photography and I've ended up here :)

I'm very amature but I LOVE photography. I've been taking pics as a hobby now for about 4 or 5 years.

I live in South Yorkshire, UK

Off for a looky around the board.....

Last edited:
Welcome to you and enjoy your time.

Ta very muchly :)

I'm not far off (well hopefully) getting my first DSLR now so will no doubt have a whole load of questions soon :LOL:

At the moment I have a Fuji S5500 and a Canon Powershot

Hi Welcome - let see some of those pics.

Hmm I've added my Flickr stream as a signature but it's not showing. Only in my profile. Is that where it stays or does it have to be approved or something?

S'cuse my ignorance :help:

Hmm I've added my Flickr stream as a signature but it's not showing. Only in my profile. Is that where it stays or does it have to be approved or something?

S'cuse my ignorance :help:

I don't know about Flickr but sigs on tp only show once per page or thread I believe, and also won't show unless your post is more than a few words in length. Again, not sure of the exact number of characters but you should get the drift... :)

I don't know about Flickr but sigs on tp only show once per page or thread I believe, and also won't show unless your post is more than a few words in length. Again, not sure of the exact number of characters but you should get the drift... :)

Yes I searched around and now know how it works. I should have looked first however have a habit of just diving in and figure it out later :confused:

Back