Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum and shoot mainly sports so thought id start off here

:)

Andy

ha! :)

thought i'd take you up on the offer. POTN is good but deffo been taken over by the Americans

Cheers Dave and Snappz, that would be Blackburn (for my sins) although ill be at PNE more than Blackburn next season. Yeah i got annoyed at having to explain that football was played with a round ball, still good guys on there but not many

Hi Andy,

Welcome :wave:

Were in Blackburn are you from?

I live in the Mill Hill area and do sports so may bump into you thats if its local sports.

hi there and welcome

ahhhh the good old Blackburn end drummer. Annoying fans aslong as i can remember! Im from Preston but have always followed Blackburn

ahhhh the good old Blackburn end drummer. Annoying fans aslong as i can remember! Im from Preston but have always followed Blackburn

:wave:

welcome along mate (y) as another rovers fan " although not from there" :wave:

md(y)

look forward to seeing some shots of yours(y)

off to the cricket this afternoon so will post some shots when i get back. Will try and get some football shots up but most of its covered by Dataco so will be struggling. Might be able to get some youth team shots up.

welcome along mate as another rovers fan " although not from there"

Doesnt matter where your from, they all count. Think im going to have head to Ewood tomorrow, Just to give Tugay the sendoff he deserves, Easily one of the Best to wear the Blue & White

welcome aboard Andy :)

I'm shifting this into the welcome bit though, this section is really for photo sharing :)

off to the cricket this afternoon so will post some shots when i get back.

I am booked for two cricket matches in blackburn this aft.. where you going? I have Blackburn North and East lancs to do for telegraph. I dont get to choose the matches. Am gonna try this x2 TC

Ive got Chorley St James 2nd XI, going off my own back at the moment so that i'll have a wider range of stuff in the portfolio for when i approach the pic agencies. Im going to try the 1.4 TC aswell see if i can get some good closeups.

hmmm I am a Prestonian but following blackburn never entered my head..

Strange one really, id never really been bothered with footy as a kid but when Blackburn were promoted my Primary school were given free tickets. I think the first game i went to was against Notts forrest and ended up a cricket score! followed them ever since.

You might be help me here KIPAX does DATACO cover the youth teams of League sides?

Cheers Andy

You might be help me here KIPAX does DATACO cover the youth teams of League sides?

AFAIK yes.. deffo if played on a league or prem ground.. not 100% sure if played on a non league ground as some do..

I recently did PNE v Sunderland in fa yoof cup and PNE v Burnley in lanc yoof cup final both at deepdale and cant make the collections public..

nah these are all at the training ground. Was meant to be at the yoooof Cup game aswell but was working :-(, missed the flippin playoffs aswell!

nah these are all at the training ground. Was meant to be at the yoooof Cup game aswell but was working :-(, missed the flippin playoffs aswell!

I did pne v shef utd playoff but couldnt get in to the return leg.. :(
there wasnt any real money in it for me.. but being a prestonion it wasnt about money that night :)

not 100% sure about training ground then... i would be wary.. theres a few licenced togs on TP so maybe one will know more..

I couldnt get into the away leg either but would have been in for the first leg.

not 100% sure about training ground then... i would be wary.. theres a few licenced togs on TP so maybe one will know more..

Will leave the footy pics for the moment then..... Not worth the risk (though i know of licenced guys who flout dataco and arent bothered by this)

Back