Hello everyone.

Name
Michael George
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm Mick G., an old codger just getting back into photography. I used to enjoy 35 mm (I started with a Fed 4 bought in Godalming Surrey for ten shillings and six pence)
and gave up when that new fangled digital nonsense started!
Then I got a Fuji S3000 and was impressed but not excited because I didn't have to contribute much to get a good picture but now I've sold my airgun and bought a Nikon D40 with two lenses and I'm happy again! I'll apologise in advance for any silly questions I might ask in the near future as I'm finding this technology a bit daunting. Mick.:)

Thanks , yes , still shooting! The government hasn't thought of a way to make photography seem antisocial yet!!

Hello & welcome.

Hi and welcome :wave:

Thanks , yes , still shooting! The government hasn't thought of a way to make photography seem antisocial yet!!

Now say that after you've set up a tripod in canary wharf :wacky:

welcome to the forums m8

Well, what a nice friendly lot! I live in mid Wales now, Hypnotic, but have memories of Aldershot from my army days!
I'll be in Guildford soon for my 72nd. birthday celebrations!
To add to Digitalfailure's note, you'd have laughed if you'd seen the British customs delight when they unpacked my brother in law's camera stuff especially the tripods! They were sure it was a bomb kit!

Hello to you and all the newbies.:)

Back