Hello - from County Durham

Name
Jill
Edit My Images
No
Hi im new here. I support my adult son who has autism and loves photography. He isn’t confident just now to join forums and share his photos but he does have talent and by default i have started to take an interest myself. Lots to learn so please be gentle with us and thank you

Welcome Jill and a big welcome to your adult son too ... look forward to seeing some of your pics :)

Welcome to the forum to you both.

But please remember that talent might be a good thing, but just enjoying what you do - whether well or badly - is far better. Have fun, and improvement will follow. And even if not - you'll still be having fun :)

Last edited:
Hi Jill, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome to you both, Jill and Alex. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience available to tap on this site, and we love people to share their images, whether it's just to share or for constructive critique. As Stephen said above, the main thing is doing it for fun, but photography can also be a really useful activity for drawing out creativity that we didn't know we had, or also the "inner nerd" when it comes to the equipment and techniques! Enjoy

Hi there Jill, welcome to the forum and enjoy your self here :wave:

And welcome Alex :welcome:

Last edited:
Welcom Jill from another County Durham resident. Great that you and your son have found a shared interest. Look forward to seeing the results :)

Hi Jill and son too.

Looking forward to you posting some pictures. Have fun :D

Welcome to Jill and Alex. Co. Durham? Southerners! :) I've only been here a month and I'm enjoying it!

Back