Hello from Halifax!

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
good evening all.

finally taken the plunge into buying a decent new camera because i've been told by loads of ppl i take really good pictures! And that my Psybase DJ mates need a photographer at all their gigs!!!!

Artistic in nature anyway i quite enjoy photography and im giving some serious thought into taking my hobby up as a profession... when im finished with all the child rearing etc etc!!!

just bought a reconditioned Fuji S9600 and so far seems to be great... apart from the fact i cant get the flash to work. think its a fault but if anyone has the same camera and can contact me would be VERY greatful! I honestly dont mind looking blond if i've missed something. its the first time i've owned a camera like this! And yes i have gone thru the manual to see if i've missed anything! :bang:

other hobbies include herpiculture, aquatics, motorbikes, clubbing and poi dancing.

luv lisa xx ;)

hello to everyone!!!

glad to top up the female numbers!

lisa xx

welcome lisa :wave:

Hi and welcome Lisa :wave:

woah! Heellllllooooooooo everyone!

glad to see everyone so friendly! :clap:

yeah i have quite a few interests, makes life more interesting.
keeps the grey matter going otherwise kids would drive me NUTS! lol! :bang: love 'em really!

lisa xx

Hello! :wave:

I really done this the wrong way round! I seem to have found your photos first! :LOL:

And another BIIIIIIIIGGGGG hello to everyone else who has now said hello!!!!!

Back