Hello from Leeds.

Name
lee
Edit My Images
Yes
hi all,

just joined the site and wanted to say hi.
my name is lee, I’m 49 and at best an amateur wannabe.
iv had a on off love of photography for about 17 years now ever since my son was born
I think my first decent ish camera back then was a Panasonic TZ3. And then probably then next couple of models after that.
then moved to bridge cameras. first one being the FZ30 I think, then the FZ50. Then moved to a Fuji S3 pro as my first DSLR. Then got into photographing local cricket games As my son decided he no longer wanted to pose for photos any more.
and between selling up and re buying cameras iv been trying to learn all about cameras, lenses and photography.
iv also had a D7200. As I’m now getting back into it iv just bought a new set up, consisting of a
Nikon D610. 50mm f1.4 Lens. A 24-70mm f2.8 and a 70-200mm f2.8. I think it’s technical name is, all the gear. No idea.
so in between reading books. Watching videos on YouTube I will also be pestering you guys with my queries and question.
look forward to speaking to you all soon.
many thanks.
lee

Hi Lee, welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Hi Lee, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

welcome to the forum Lee - I'm originally from Leeds- now in exile in Somerset :)

Les

Back