Hello from Michelle Monroe

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Afternoon all :)
I thought I'd better introduce myself, seeing as i'll be on here regularly from now on!
I've worked in the Modelling industry for the past six years and been a regular at ISL Studio in Morley for the past two years. (Usually as a result of one of the Gruesome Two-some ringing me during a morning hangover saying, "Micheeeeeeeelle, don't suppose you're free today by any chance are you? Someone's Model hasn't turned up" (Usually bribing me with chocolate biscuits, which never fails to work)
The Studio is like home from home for me, so I guess it was just natural progression that i ended up joining the team. Lee and Steve are like my two pesky big Brothers and i thought they needed keeping in check, so here i am, babysitting (Just kidding Gentlemen!) It's now me making THEM coffee (Only to lull them into a false sense of security though! Muahahaha) and as well as still being Resident Model, i'll be dealing with the PR side of Togsprint and ISL, getting my hands dirty in the Studio and anything else Lee and Steve decide to throw at me....
I can't wait (y)
Looking forward to getting to know you all on this forum. Maybe you can teach me some tricks of the trade!
Ciao for now, Michelle :)

Oops, i've already been told off :nono:
I have to make it clear that Lee is in fact, five years younger than me, so therefore cannot be a 'big Brother'. He IS however, 'pesky' :dummy:

I cant believe they are letting you play on the computers when theres washing up to be done :coat:

:D

Have you seen the shots Mac kindly posted above? I'd let the washing up wait !! :D

Doesn't it just make you "proud to be british" ;)

Hahahahaha those posts haven't half cheered me up this morning! I'm chuckling in my spinny chair :)
Great to see the pics, Mac. I love the coffee cup one, that says it all about me!
Danny, FYI the washing up in Steve's job. He likes to show his feminine side and we like seeing him in a pinny ;)
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys and hope to see you soon. Right.... where did i leave my nail file?..... Back to a hard day's graft for me.

Maybe you can teach me some tricks of the trade!
Ciao for now, Michelle :)

Looking at the shots Mac posted, I think you should stay on that side of the camera !! ;)(y) Pic 40 is awesome if you dont mind me saying so !!

aaw thank you!
But no way... i can't wait to learn how to use a camera and see what it's like from the other side. You lot can give me some tips :)

aaw thank you!
But no way... i can't wait to learn how to use a camera and see what it's like from the other side. You lot can give me some tips :)

Me too. :D
You wont learn much from me im afraid, but there is lots of knowledge to be had from some really helpful people on here.

Here is one I have never posted before of the great MM...........

Nice to see that you are on here Michelle.

Remember this Michelle? Nice to see you here BTW!

4584491133_f7f59ea07e_b.jpg

Last edited:
aaah, thank you guys for posting those pics! Please may i use them on my online portfoliio?

Back