Hello from Norfolk

Name
Glenn
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello.

Im Glenn, and i'm 18. I've just got hold of a Kodak EasyShare M753 with PhotoDock.

I'm a beginner photographer, and i'm looking at getting into photography properly, so I will be looking for help along the way :L

Thanks guys!

LK where in Norfolk are you based??

Lots of Norfolk photographers!

I like what I see (y)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Going for a few test shots tomorrow in the town, so lets see how I can handle a camera!

Let me guess, you was the man up the high street in King's Lynn with the either D200 or D300 last week?.........

:)

Tony

Let me guess, you was the man up the high street in King's Lynn with the either D200 or D300 last week?.........

:)

Tony

Unfortunately not. I dont have a camera that flash (no pun intended)

Im from a village outside Great Yarmouth.

Yeah its not as bad as people make it out to be!

You ever down this way much?

I may be there soon mate, looking for a day out and thinking of places to go so might be an option

What sort of day out are you after?

If you looking for a day at the seaside then wait till everything opens in april :LOL:

If not theres some nice quiet spots out in Somerlayton that would be good picture opportunities.

May get out there tomorrow for some... :D

Welcome Glenn, although i live in Suffolk i work from Great Yarmouth and did live in Somerleyton for 10 years. Follow this site and you can get all the help you need.
Happy New Year.

Welcome Glenn, although i live in Suffolk i work from Great Yarmouth and did live in Somerleyton for 10 years. Follow this site and you can get all the help you need.
Happy New Year.

Brilliant.

I must say i do love Somerleyton, beautiful place.

Hello and welcome to TP :wave:

Back