Hello from Photography Online

Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone,

I'm Ruth and I present a new YouTube show for Photographers called Photography Online, which we launched at the beginning of the year. We cover all sorts of things from editing tips to essential skills and interviews to fun photography-related challenges. If you have any particular ideas of what you might like to see in future episodes, do feel free to let us know...

Ruth

Hi Everyone,

I'm Ruth and I present a new YouTube show for Photographers called Photography Online, which we launched at the beginning of the year. We cover all sorts of things from editing tips to essential skills and interviews to fun photography-related challenges. If you have any particular ideas of what you might like to see in future episodes, do feel free to let us know...

Ruth
Hi Ruth, enjoyed all the shows so far.

I think there's a thread here discussing Photography Online, thats where I heard abut you.

Welcome Ruth, you have a few followers of your channel here, myself included :)
The less hyper-manic nature of the channel is certainly appreciated be me and I am sure many others.
Personally I like photographing birds and wildlife, I try a bit of 'street/urban' and very occasionally landscape.
You will find many different likes amongst the members here.

Hi Everyone,

Ruth

Hi Ruth, welcome, I like many others here enjoy your show. I presume you have enough content for the moment as you have foreign trips in the mix which would need lots of lead in time. I will keep your offer in mind as the show progresses.

yes another follower of your show

Hi Ruth, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hi Ruth,

welcome to Talkphotography :wave:

I've watched, all episodes so far and must say, I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work.

Watched all three thanks Ruth, really enjoyed nearly all of them especially the travel sections.
Bit of urbex would be good please, most people enjoy a bit of abandoned and decay

Negative now, sorry, that tripod review with all the innuendos was very immature and a bit embarrassing.
Stick to the usual professional production in future please, subtle humour is much better for an adult audience

Last edited:
Watched all three thanks Ruth, really enjoyed nearly all of them especially the travel sections.
Bit of urbex would be good please, most people enjoy a bit of abandoned and decay

Negative now, sorry, that tripod review with all the innuendos was very immature and a bit embarrassing.
Stick to the usual professional production in future please, subtle humour is much better for an adult audience
I didn't mind the innuendos, even if they did make me wince, but the general conclusion of if its less than £300 don't bother, was a bit elitist. We can't all spend that much on a tripod, and looking at some cheaper, but still useable tripods would have helped, well me anyway.

Last edited:
@Ruthless
Any plans for the next edition now the Photo Show has been cancelled?

Hi Ruth,

Another subscriber to Photography Online, a very enjoyable show. Please keep up the good work.

One topic that I'd like to see covered is a practical approach to using flash. Using flash indoors and out. A broad topic that could be covered in multiple episodes.

Thanks again.

P.s. I thought the lighter approach to the tripod review was fine. Photography is fun.

One topic that I'd like to see covered is a practical approach to using flash. Using flash indoors and out. A broad topic that could be covered in multiple episodes.

P.s. I thought the lighter approach to the tripod review was fine. Photography is fun.

Agreed on both counts - something that could be done in the absence of the Show this month? And has the benefit of not needing a crowd..!

I've enjoyed all the episodes so far and subscribe, No negatives from me, and a bit of fun never goes amiss here and there. You can't please all the people....

Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to the next instalment.

Looking forward to winning my tripod ;), and welcome :pint:

Strange only 1 post to promote the YouTube sessions and OP's not been back since :(

Another subscriber here Ruth, I was pleasantly surprised how professional it came across, more like a mainstream tv show than the usual YouTube stuff ( although their are a couple of good ones on there) I look forward to the next episode.

PS

As already been mentioned it may be a good idea to get back on thread and acknowledge the comments on here, members will appreciate updates otherwise it will just be a case of you joining to plug your show, just a thought [emoji6]

Another subscriber here Ruth, I was pleasantly surprised how professional it came across, more like a mainstream tv show than the usual YouTube stuff ( although their are a couple of good ones on there) I look forward to the next episode.

PS

As already been mentioned it may be a good idea to get back on thread and acknowledge the comments on here, members will appreciate updates otherwise it will just be a case of you joining to plug your show, just a thought [emoji6]

Looking like that to me :(

Thanks, all. Sorry not been able to respond to everyone - it's been rather busy trying to re-jig the April show, with the cancellation of The Photography Show and all the new restrictions now in place. I'm glad you're enjoying them. The new one is up now and it will be an interesting few months as we adjust to not being able to get out and about as we'd planned. We'll do our best to keep you entertained and learning though and hopefully we'll be able to get the odd mid-month extra up too.

How are you all adjusting? Lots of back garden photography? :)

Back