Hello from Scotland (Fife)

Name
Susan
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,

Just joined as I was googling and stumbled across this forum. I am a post-beginner I would say and currently trying to expand my knowledge. I was attending a local course before lockdown.

Hope everyone is keeping safe. :wave:

Hi Susan, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hey Susan, I am originally from just north of you in Perthshire, no shortage of subjects around Fife. Welcome.

:welcome:........................from South Lanarkshire

Welcome to our little family Susan- join in we don't bite :)

Les :welcome:

Welcome to the forum Susan and enjoy yourself here :wave:

Thanks everyone. Not the best weather in Fife this week for photos. Maybe some haar photos if you are up early enough.

Ravinder - do you belong to any of the local photo groups in Fife?

I wasn't being nosy :) just wondered. I was doing a course in Kirkcaldy before lockdown and since we broke up for lockdown I find it hard to get you and about and not bore friends to tears 'waiting' on me taking a picture. I wondered if any of the groups would be nice to be a part of.

There are a few around in the Fife area. Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline has a group. I don 't belong to them at the moment but I am considering it so I am not annoying friends by dragging them around with me and my camera all the time.

Back