Hello from the Ipswich Waterfront

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone. I am a keen amateur photographer who had a couple of years out. My regular "job" is to photograph the models that come to the table at our local scale plastic model club - IPMS Clacton. I persuaded myself that I didn't need a Canon 80D and a 24mm lens to do this so I sold it all and went with my phone which has a 48mp camera built in. However, I had problems photographing the smaller models as I had to zoom in (I was using a tripod and a photo-booth to focus stack the images) and thus lost a lot of resolution. I am now back with a Canon 90D with the kit 18-55mm and a 55 - 250 telephoto. I have also "invested" in a Canon 650 and 860 film cameras plus all the attendant developing gear.

I have built myself a photo web site at Long Haired David's Photo Gallery and a blog to describe my photography journey at Long Haired David's Photo Blog.

Long Haired David? Believe it or not, at 76 years old, I have long white hair!

David

Welcome to the forum David, I don’t have any hair so fair play to you, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Hi David, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Back