Hello from Wales

Name
Wail
Edit My Images
No
I stumbled on this forum a while ago, registered and have been lurking for a while. I guess it is time I come out from my shell and say “hi” to everyone.

A bit about myself, am an old Minolta SLR user who migrated to Nikon when DSLR came about; am living in Wales and enjoying all the threads on Wales BIG time, but am originally from Saudi Arabia, a strong contrast in climate I have to say.

welcome to TP :)

Thank you for the warm welcome:)

Great to have such a wonderful reception.

I have to say, I'm having a blast of time here (Wail in Wales), there is just so much to see and do. Today, with the sun out, I spent the whole day at the National Botonical Gerdens and what a place that is. By late-evening I wanted to get some shots from Worm's Head, but it was too dark and decided to do it some other day.

:welcome: We've been expecting you Mr Wail

Exucse me for asking, I tend to get very low on I.Q. power late in the evening .. but I didn't know I was expected to show-up here!

I know this sounds fishy, but Wail is my real name and I do love whales, of course it goes without saying I am loving every bit of this part of UK too (would love to shoot some whales at St. David's .. could call that thread, whales in Wales by Wail).

:) Ok, told you low I.Q. ... seen too much for a day, shot a lot of plants and was brain dead.

Hello, I'm another Newbie from Wales, I'm suprised theres so many on here :D

Hi and welcome :wave:

I don't know how I missed these posts?

Thank you all, for the nice welcome. I have to say, though, I am originally from Saudi Arabia but am living in Wales for the time being.

Love the countryside, the greenery, the nature, so much so that I spend most of my time in Brecon Beacons ... what a heavenly place you Welsh have here.

:LOL:

Good one ...

As a matter of fact, I hope to catch some whales while here in Wales ..... that would make for a good pictures portfolio, Whales in Wales by Wail!

Back