Hello old friends!

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Well, it's been five or six years since I've owned a camera, but I'm seriously thinking of getting back into it. My health is in the toilet, so I'm considering getting into macro - something I can do around the house.

I hope you're all well. :)

Welcome back to photography. We hope you'll find inspiration and know you'll get encouragement and advice here at TP

Sorry to hear about your health, welcome back, go for it with the macro!

Welcome back to photography. We hope you'll find inspiration and know you'll get encouragement and advice here at TP
Thank you. As you can see from my post count, this place was an important part of my previous photographic life. :)
Sorry to hear about your health, welcome back, go for it with the macro!
Thank you! I'll look forward to posting my results.

Welcome back.
Sorry to hear about your health issues.

With macro the world is your oyster. There is probably a life times work in your back garden. Do it. It will cheer you up no end.

Welcome back Dean, macro is such fun, and there is no need to travel anywhere ;)

Welcome back Dean, macro is such fun, and there is no need to travel anywhere ;)
Thanks Jak. I couldn't really get into it before - too into shooting people - but since quitting photography I picked up abstract painting, and I feel like this can be an extension of that.

Not a clue what your health issue's are but keep at what you like. Might surprise you with what you come up with to keep you going! Good luck!!

Back