Hello to all

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Yesterday I was minding my own buisness taking snaps at a Victorian Day at Kirkby Lonsdale when this guy (Called himself Mike, big camera even bigger lens) said hello would you like to come chat about cameras & Photos at a web forum I help moderate, he thrust his card into my hand and left (what a chat up line eh!) Anyway here I am and as nervous as I am I will try posting some photos for you to look at an hopefully you will like them (y)
Gibbo

Hello Petemc, no I dont drive a Mustang (I wish) Were you at the Victorian Day ????

Hello Petemc, no I dont drive a Mustang (I wish) Were you at the Victorian Day ????

Ah cool. I knew another gibbo with a Mustang, glad you ain't him :D I take it you met moomike, judging from the location and lenses. I wasn't at Victoria Day. I've been chilling after a busy week.

Welcome to the forum gibbo :)

Looking forward to seeing some pics too!. Anything you need, just give us a shout.

Welcome to the forum gibbo :)

Looking forward to seeing some pics too!. Anything you need, just give us a shout.
"SHOUT!!!" -- One of these would be nice please Marcel... let me know when you need the address :)

PS: Welcome gibbo :)

Hello :)

Seeing people in the street and dragging them kicking and screaming into the forum...now there's a plan :LOL:

Wow, personal invite. Haha.
Welcome!

Hello Moomike, marcel, the music man, RobertP & KeriAnn thankyou all for the welcome.
Yes I was abducted mid a happysnappy day where only family look at my photos (Oh eck) now you will see them......
Once I figure out how to post my photos Ill put them up for judgement. nerve`s permitting
Moomike have you put your photos from Saturdays Vic Day on the site yet?? (I want a sneaky look first to compare mine to yours ;-p )

Hi Gibbo :wave:

Back