Hello

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I stumbled across this forum whilst looking for something else and liked what I saw so decided to join. I've just picked up photography again after treating myself to a Canon 400D in May. I'm not convinced that I've got the best out of yet, but learn everyday and enjoy taking pictures. I'd welcome any comments that help me improve my photograhy. rop
I've not started on using software to do anything other than crop pictures or adjust brightness and contrast, I guess that's the next step, but I do try and get the shot I want with the camera.

Feel free to look at my Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/w99/.

Thanks

Hi and welcome :wave:

Hello Joe T and Wile E. coyote.

I recognise the names from the Donnigton thread which is how I stunbled across this site in the first place. I'll be going on Saturday, should be a good day. I've been before but only with a point and shoot, this will be the first time with my DSLR. :clap:

must work out how to link to my flickr account I assume there's something on this in the help pages.

Hiya, there is something on here about linking to flickr pages, I'll see if I can find it :)

Cheers DOD:)

Sorry for not replying sooner, have been to Donington trying to take pictures of fast moving cars!

Yeah that worked, thanks for pointing me in the direction of that thread.

This was taken at Holt Station on the North Norfolk Railway (F7 at 55mm). I converted it to B&W on the PC.

1278267642_8d66ad162f.jpg

Back