Hello

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Thought I would do a quick intro. I’m Stephen an enthusiastic hobby photographer, when I have the time. I’m just purchasing my first mirrorless camera and looking forward to seeing the differences over my DSLR.
I do need some tutorial guidance so any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Hi and welcome to TP

In regard to guidance related to a camera body (and Lenses?) it might be a good idea to state the make and model of Mirrorless that you are buying..,.....there are various brand/model related sub fora.

All the best new camera learning curve ;)

Last edited:
Hi Stephen, welcome to the forum and the world of mirrorless, have fun :wave:

:fuji:

Hi Stephen, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi and welcome to TP

In regard to guidance related to a camera body (and Lenses?) it might be a good idea to state the make and model of Mirrorless that you are buying..,.....there are various brand/model related sub fora.

All the best new camera learning curve ;)
Ah yes, that’s a good idea, I have ordered the Nikon Z6 with the 24-70mm f4 lens plus the adaptor as I have some other Nikon Lenses which I hope to use with it too. I know there is a new Z6 11 out but I thought from what I had read the original was probably more than I would need as I started looking at the Z5 but with a bit of man maths justified the Z6 as it’s at a really good price at the moment.

Hi Stephen, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"
Thank you - I only ordered the camera yesterday from Panamoz and it said it will take between 7 and 14 days to arrive but once I receive it I will start posting.

Back