Hello

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
Hello TP community, I hope all is well.

Just recently decided to take photography to the next level, one step up from my smart phone :)

I dabbled many years ago when I purchased a Canon D500 (2009 ish) but never really got into it.

I have decided to pick it up again and I am going to a night class for photography also :)

My kit isn't the most expensive but it will certainly do me for now until I learn more and potentially upgrade in years to come.

Currently using a Canon M50 mk ii with the kit lens, the 22 mm pancake, the 28 mm macro and three old lenses I got for the D500 - the nifty fifty (with canon converter) and two zoom lenses Canon 55 - 250 and a Tarmon 18-200.

I also have a Redsnapper tripod - couldn't tell you which one though.

Anyway, hello

Hi Adam, welcome to the forum and enjoy your self here :welcome:

:fuji:

Hi Adam, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Thanks again folks.

Looks like I need to set up a Flickr account, I had one many years ago, but will sort this out over the weekend.

Also, planning on trying a time lapse video if the weather holds up for 15-30 minutes over the weekend. Just trying to learn what the camera can do. I'm amazed at the information available on YouTube (once you filter out the paid promotion / review stuff). Have my second lesson tomorrow night also.

Back