Hello

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself, my name is Martin and I have been attempting to take good pictures for the best part of 40 years, lots of almost got it shots but that perfect one eludes me but I’ll keep trying.

Camera kit comprises of Nikon film and and digital cameras, a digital Fuji and a just acquired Bronica SQ-AI which is a damn nightmare to get to grips with as it is so different from the modern camera I have become used to, but it is great fun nevertheless. Of course there are the associated lenses, accessories, tripods and bags that we accumulate over the years.

We have just moved to the beautiful county of Cornwall which I’m hoping to do justice to with a lot of good images to record the landscapes, the coastal views and the people of the county.

I hope to learn from people on this forum and create better images as a result.

Thanks for reading.

Hi Martin, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi Martin, it will be good to see some images of Cornwall, I've not visited for many a year. Enjoy the forum :welcome:
:fuji:

Back