hello

• Thread starter Deleted member 97051
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 97051

Hello All
I am new to this forum as of this morning.
Iam interested in macro photography, most of my images are of that type. I live in Bradford, West Yorkshire ( I know somebody has too). I use a Nikon Z5 and a Laowa 90mm macro lens for most of my captures. I have a "nifty fifty" plus a 24-200mm telephoto lens. I shoot hand held with flash and a popesheild diffuser which works for me. thanks for taking the time to read this blurb!

I am new to this forum. How do we post images to new threads. There doesn't appear to be any help files?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome. Whilst it would be good to see some of your images in due course, that's not usually the first thing people try to do! What is your photographic interest, how much have you/do you do, are you pro or hobbyist, etc? Please tell us a little about yourself.

Hi and welcome. Whilst it would be good to see some of your images in due course, that's not usually the first thing people try to do! What is your photographic interest, how much have you/do you do, are you pro or hobbyist, etc? Please tell us a little about yourself.
OK thanks..where would I do that, is there an introductions page?

Hi Lindsay.. I'm not sure if I replied to your message?.. Is there a page for new member introductions? Regards MB

Hi Billy, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Back