Hello

Name
Virre Linwendil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, I am yet another of the PotN people, though I was never the most active user and only in periods. Just as the ebbs and flows of taking photos.
Finding the time for active discussion is sometimes a challenge you see, so mostly I just shared photos but we'll see how this goes.

I do find myself being from, and living in Stockholm, Sweden.
My background is growing up with in some periods a darkroom at home, got a click and shoot before starting school so interest was somewhat there early (most have been mid to late 1980s then). As I got a bit older I started using my fathers old Yashica SLR until the advent of digital cameras where when I finally could afford dSLRS it first was Canons (remember buying a used eos20D for my tax return as the starting point) to then about 5 or 6 years ago getting hooked on Fujifilm X series cameras.

I mostly take street and urban photos (somewhat by necessity) but I want to challenge and develop myself so I try different things to get new ideas and learn new things.

Hi Virre, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome to TP Virre, good to have you here.

Hi Virre, I hope you enjoy the forum ;)

Back