HELP Dead Charger

Edit My Images
No
Well got a day out tomorrow so thought I would charge up my 5 batteries for the 1Ds, Plugged in charger, no lights, plugged in two batteries, no light. Checked fuse, all ok, just dead. Charger is NC-E2, they seem REALLY expensive.

Clicky for the Uniross Universal "Magic" Charger for LiIon batteries. Can't vouch for Canon batteries but it works well on Nikon EN-EL3 and 3e batteries as well as Olympus li42 ones and whichever battery fits my (Sony Errikson) mobile phone. The link should take you to MyMemory via Amazon's marketplace - that's where mine came from and that was the best deal I could find at the time. Arrived within a couple of days.

I know it might sound really daft but have you tried plugging it in, in a few different sockets? Sometimes some but not all of our sockets or lights trip if a fuse on a plug or lightbulb somewhere blows.

Cheers all, I have opened her up and a CAP and Diode have gave up the ghost. Will get the soldering iron out soon, and see if I can repair. Thanks everyone.

Well done, saved yourself a small fortune by the sounds of it (y)

Was a close call mate. Esp after I have already bought, a Manfrotto Neotec Monopod, Speedlight 430EX MK2, and some other bits this month.

All charged and ready for the shoot today :)

Back